Monday, October 28, 2013

Big News for the Once Series

I am thrilled to share some exciting news with you! The response to the Once series in ebook format has been so wonderful, my babies are getting a print run!

Just so we're clear, I'm the happy, dancing pig.

Once a Duchess, Once an Heiress, and Once an Innocent will be released in trade paperback, available for purchase in-store at Barnes and Noble. One book will be released each month, beginning with Duchess's release on December 18. It's available for pre-order right now on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Thank you to Tara Gelsomino, my fantabulous executive editor at Crimson Romance, for making this happen. And a super huge deluxe THANK YOU to my amazing readers for loving these books and for asking when you'll be able to pick them up in the bookstore. Soon!!!

11 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to read your next book(s)! I want to know what happens to Alex, Lord Hornsby, and Lord Grant. These were the best books I have read in a while. Thank you so much for your contributions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it would happen sooner or later. Congrats, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Well deserved and just in time for the holidays! Your books deserve a much larger readership and now they will get great exposure. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm definitely excited about the holiday shopping exposure. :)

      Delete
  4. Cannot wait to walk into a store and see my favorite historical romance author on the shelf! (And then strategically place all the copies I find on the most prominent endcaps and displays in the place. ;) )

    ReplyDelete